Re: W3C Announcement: David Wood, New Co-Chair of the Semantic Web Best Practices and Deployment Working Group

Hi all,

I am very pleased to be working with Guus, Ralph and all of you on the
WG.

Thanks to everyone who has encouraged my participation.  I look forward
to contributing.  Please feel free to contact me directly if I may be
of service.

Regards,
Dave
--