Re: [OEP] three working drafts

Guus, all,

I apologize for being silent before the telecon where the documents
were discussed and not reacting to reviewers' comments. In addition to
traveling, we had a major email crash and I had no email access for a
week prior to the telecon.

I looked at all the feedback on classes as values and n-ary relations
(thanks to everyone who commented!). I have no problem taking on the
action to prepare drafts for publications according to the decisions at
the meeting. Will try to do it by next telecon. I'll work with Ralph on
getting it posted by then (or whatever the process is). This is only
for the two documents where I am a co-author: classes as values and
n-ary relations.

Natasha