RE: [WNET] Draft summary of WNET proposal document

Aldo,

I don't understand your intention with this document.  It reads like a
description of what the TF is going to do and how it is going to go about
it.  I wasn't envisaging we would publish a note of that sort.  I thought
we'd publish a note describing Princeton Wordnet expressed on Owl.  I did a
very bare first cut at that in [1] as a placeholder for further work.

Is it your intention that this new document replaces that one?  Or is it a
different document with a different purpose.  I looked up the task force
description [2] but that isn't specific about what notes you are planning to
produce.

I'm confused.  Putting my name down as co-editor may be a bit premature.

Brian

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Jun/0010.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/WNET/tf