De : owner-interop@eso.org [mailto:owner-interop@eso.org]De la part de
Andrew Lawrence
Envoyé : lundi 5 juillet 2004 11:42
À : 'interop@ivoa.net'; 'ivoa@ivoa.net'
Objet : VOTable 1.1 : extended RFC

To   : IVOA interop mailing list
>From : IVOA Chair (Andy Lawrence)      July 5th 2004
Re   : Proposed Recommendation : VOTable Format specification v1.1
       Extended RFC

Dear IVOA-ers

The VOTable working group has a Proposed Recommendation for version 1.1
of the VOTable standard, V1.1. An RFC was issued by the chair of the
VOTable WG (Francois Ochsenbein) on June 6th. Our standards process
allows four weeks for responses to an RFC at this stage. A number of
comments were received and appropriate changes made. The four weeks has
now elapsed. However I note that Francois announced the RFC to the
VOTable WG, not to the whole of interop@ivoa.net. I am therefore
alerting interop@ivoa.net and allowing a slightly extended period for
comments to July 19th. Following this I will ask the Exec to vote. (Exec
- please be prepared to vote quickly at that time - Francois has been
waiting long enough !)

The proposed recommendation can be found at
http://www.ivoa.net/Documents/PR/

The RFC is at http://www.ivoa.net/forum/votable/0406/0675.htm

Discussions during the RFC period can be found on the WG wiki pages, at
http://www.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/VOTableRFC

Comments from outside the WG should also use these wiki pages, or the
VOTable forum.

                   andy lawrence

==
Andy Lawrence                                 e-mail      al@roe.ac.uk
Head of School of Physics                     phone (UK)-(0)131-650-5247
University of Edinburgh                       http://www.ph.ed.ac.uk/
PA : Doreen Hamilton                          email  D.Hamilton@ed.ac.uk
                                              phone (UK)-(0)131-650-5249
                                              fax   (UK)-(0)131-650-5902
Regius Professor of Astronomy                 email       al@roe.ac.uk
Institute for Astronomy                       phone (UK)-(0)131-668-8346
Royal Observatory Edinburgh                   http://www.roe.ac.uk
IfA Administrator : Liz Gibson                email eg@roe.ac.uk
                                              phone (UK)-(0)131-668-8356
                                              fax   (UK)-(0)131-668-8416