Re: [ALL] Human-friendly syntax for communicating OWL fragments

Remember who is our 'customers' here, the syntax should rather help
them than us. In most cases I believe that the 'customer' will be
engineers trying to build systems using RDF/RDFS/OWL, me being one of
them. These people are usually already quite familiar with XML and
possibly RDF, and it is actually easier using an RDF/XML syntax.

Cut and paste reasons was actually very useful in HTML.

David