Re: [ALL] Human-friendly syntax for communicating OWL fragments

From: David Norheim <david@asemantics.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 14:26:31 +0200
Cc: Frank van Harmelen <Frank.van.Harmelen@cs.vu.nl>, "Uschold, Michael F" <michael.f.uschold@boeing.com>, public-swbp-wg@w3.org
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>

Remember who is our 'customers' here, the syntax should rather help
them than us. In most cases I believe that the 'customer' will be
engineers trying to build systems using RDF/RDFS/OWL, me being one of
them. These people are usually already quite familiar with XML and
possibly RDF, and it is actually easier using an RDF/XML syntax.

Cut and paste reasons was actually very useful in HTML.

David