Re: [OPEN] what's in an acronym

i am not sure if it needs a swbp vote or just a subgroup vote,
but i would like to officially begin using the name OEP for the Ontology
Engineering and Patterns group instead of OPEN.

the longer we wait and keep having open in the subject lines of these
messages, the longer we propagate using regular words and thus words
that are hard to search for.

if we need a swbp vote for this, i propose to officially use the acronym
OEP for the task force chris and i run and i propose that we vote on
thursday.
if chris and i can solicit input from the subgroup and change it
ourselves, then i would request input from anyone who really wants to
keep the name OPEN.

thanks,
deborah