Re: [OPEN] and/or [PORT] : a practical question

I was not at all clear that this needed classes as instances...

e.g.

<owl:Class rdf:ID="PhDThesis">
   <owl:equivalentClass>
       <owl:Restriction>
          <owl:onProperty rdf:resource="&dc;subject"/>
          <owl:hasValue>PhD Thesis</owl:hasValue>
       </owl:Restriction>
    </owl:equivalentClass>
</owl:Class>

Then the values of the properties relate to classes ...

Jeremy