Introduction: Jeremy Carroll

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 15:58:34 +0100
To: public-swbp-wg@w3.org

My earlier introduction when I joined RDF Core in Aug 2001 can be found here:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2001Aug/0075

Since then I have been fairly heavily involved with the Semantic Web activity
in the W3C, being co-editor of RDF Concepts and OWL Test Cases.

I have championed internationalization issues in both groups.

On the development side I have contributed the Jena OWL Syntax Checker, and
been one of the architects of Jena2. These are described in the following two
technical reports:
http://www.hpl.hp.com/techreports/2003/HPL-2003-267.html
http://www.hpl.hp.com/techreports/2003/HPL-2003-146.html

I have also done work on RDF Canonicalization.

I am currently working on named graphs, which I presented at the Semantic Web
interest group meeting:
http://www.hpl.hp.com/techreports/2003/HPL-2003-268.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2004Feb/att-0072/swig-bizer-carroll

I live in Italy where I am a visiting researcher at CNR (Pisa)