Re: ALL: agenda 18 March telecon

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 08:33:42 +0000
To: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
Cc: SWBPD list <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

Guus Schreiber wrote:

[...]

> 3.1 Task force list (10 min)
>
> Proposal to create and maintain a WG task-force list, in a similar
> spirit as a regylar issue list. To discuss:
> - format task-foce description
> - list maintenance / editor
> - process similar to issue process: proposed, "opned" (i.e. strated),
>   proposal to close (e.g. WG noet), close/postponed

A possible example issue/ use case has shown up in www-rdf-comments [1],
which I've summarized in [2] and tentately suggested might be of
interest to this WG.

I'd like to check whether folks think the SWBPD WG the best place to own
this specific issue, and others of a similar ilk?

But more relevant to this agenda item, would we envisage setting up a
task force to deal with each incoming issue?  Are task forces to
accepted issues 1-1?  If not, we'll need a mechanism to track issues as
well as task forces.

Brian

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2004JanMar/0089.html