Reminder: telecon March 18

From: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 17:19:57 +0100
To: SWBPD list <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

Just a reminder that we will have a telecon this Thursday 15 pm
UTC/London (10am Boston, 7am San Francisco, 4pm Amsterdam/Paris,
midnight Tokyo).

I will distribute an agenda tomorrow, with also the telecon details.
The agenda will have time slots for the task forces we decided to start
up in Cannes, plus a few other issues.

Guus

Tel: +31 20 444 7739/7718
E-mail: schreiber@cs.vu.nl