RE: [OPEN] new member invitations

From: Uschold, Michael F <michael.f.uschold@boeing.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 17:28:40 -0800
To: "Christopher Welty" <welty@us.ibm.com>, "Alan Rector" <rector@cs.man.ac.uk>, "pat hayes" <phayes@ihmc.org>
Cc: <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>, <public-swbp-wg-request@w3.org>
A better term for "meta ontological" in the sentence below is the null
term. IMHO, tt reads much better this way:

At the f2f, we formed a task force within the working group called
"Ontology Patterns and Engineering" (OPEN) which will focus on
publishing ontology design patterns and general design principles [for
building ontologies] (the notion of a "backbone taxonomy" for example).

MIke