Re: Qualified Cardinality Constraints

I am uncomfortable with the idea that the SWBPD group is an appropriate
forum for revisiting language design issues.

For example, I am looking at some of the RDF design issues in the
*interest* group, with an expectation that if successful these explorations
might hit the standards track in a number of years ...

I also suspect that we can get a wider uptake of SemWeb technology my
focusing on easy cases to do with correct use of RDF and RDFS rather than
spending too much time and effort on more sophisticated aspects of the best
use of OWL. I suspect there is a lot of common ground in best practice
across the range of SW technologies.

My view is that the QCC issue is best left until an OWL2 WG, which will be
much more likely if the SWBPD WG succeeds in getting OWL and RDF to be
widely adopted.

Jeremy