[ADTF] weblog spam

From: Libby Miller <Libby.Miller@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 22:06:59 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-swbp-wg@w3.org

hi all

Many thanks (especially to Felix) for the many additions of apps and
demos to the weblog - it's now looking great:

http://esw.w3.org/mt/esw/archives/cat_applications_and_demos.html

One small problem - we're being spammed to bits with no real comments -
so I suggest we keep comments closed (there's a part of the editing
form for this and 'closed' should be the default). We've been doing this
for the last year or so of the swad-e project on the weblog - it's not
ideal but we just haven't been able to get on top of the problem.
Currently spam is pretty time consuming to delete :/

thanks again,

Libby