[VM] Vocabulary Management draft

From: Thomas Baker <thomas.baker@izb.fraunhofer.de>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 14:39:54 +0100
To: SW Best Practices <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

Dear all,

For several reasons, I am now going to edit the Vocabulary
Management note [1] off-line.  (I have received, and expect
to receive, several contributions by email; and the draft
was damaged already sometime before the Wiki vandal struck
last week andn needs to be repaired, which I find easier to
do off-line.)

I will leave the Note up on the Wiki and will monitor the site
for further changes.  However, at this point in the process
it would be a bit easier for me to take further input by email.

Many thanks,
Tom

[1] http://esw.w3.org/topic/VocabManagementNote

--
Dr. Thomas Baker                        Thomas.Baker@izb.fraunhofer.de
Institutszentrum Schloss Birlinghoven         mobile +49-160-9664-2129