Re: Telecon Regrets and Potential Agenda Items

On December 14, 2004 5:49 PM,  Phil Tetlow wrote:

> So far I have been asked by Rick Robinson and David Mott (both IBM) if they
> can participate as experts and I have gained agreement from Cliff Jones
> (Newcastle University and VDM fame) and Bob Lojek (IBM – XSLT etc) for
> their participation. I have also approached Tony Hoare (Microsoft)
> informally, but have had no reply back yet. If anyone would like to
> recommend further experts, please feel free, unless restricted by the
> outcome of this proposed discussion on the telecon...

To make the list more complete ...

I have been indirectly contacted by Jin Song Dong (National University of Singapore) if he can participate as an expert. I have also contacted Kung-Kiu Lau (University of Manchester), Michel Vanden Bossche (Mission Critical) and John Hutchinson (University of Lancaster) and all of them would like to contribute to the Task Force.

Greetings,
Jeff

--
Dr. Jeff Z. Pan  ( http://DL-Web.man.ac.uk/ )
School of Computer Science, The University of Manchester