Re: [SE]Software Engineering Task Force Membership

Daniel

Great news! Let me know when its official and either Jeff or myself will
list you as a Task Force member.

FYI I think that the SWBP guys may well be discussing task force membership
rules on tomorrows telecon.

Regards

Phil Tetlow
Senior Consultant
IBM Business Consulting Services
Mobile. (+44) 7740 923328

             Daniel Oberle
             <oberle@aifb.uni-
             karlsruhe.de>                                              To
                                       Jeff Pan <pan@cs.man.ac.uk>
             14/12/2004 09:57                                           cc
                                       Rudi Studer
                                       <rst@aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de>, Phil
                                       Tetlow/UK/IBM@IBMGB
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Software Engineering Task Force
                                       Membership

Hi Jeff and Phil,
thanks for the message. It shouldn't be a major problem for me to become
an "official" employee of the FZI, which is, as I've written before, a W3C
affiliated organisation. We have a closely related research group there
whose
boss is Rudi. We are working on it and will let you know!

Best,
  Daniel

Jeff Pan wrote:

> [...]
Task