Re: [XSCH] heads up TF review of note next week

Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> Jeff and I are currently hoping to have a first complete editors' draft
> of the note ready a week today.
>
> If we manage it would be very good if we can have other TF participants
> review that draft before the Thursday 16th telecon, so that hopefully we
> can assign WG reviewers at that telecon. Then we stand a chance of
> inviting the X***WGs to review over the christmas break as we were
> planning.
>
> Does any TF participant wish to volunteer? (i.e. a review to start Mon
> 13th and completed by Thurs 16th).

Just reinforcing Jeremy's request: any volunteers? This is an important
piece of work, directly relevant for our customers. It would be great to
get a note out on this and WG review is critical for that.

Guus

> Jeremy

Tel: +31 20 444 7739/7718
E-mail: schreiber@cs.vu.nl