Re: [OEP] n-ary relations and topic maps

I think I agree with the point Lars is making, which is, I think, that the
relationship between n-ary relations in topic maps and "workarounds" for
RDF probably doesn't belong in the n-ary relations note.

The general idea, that the limitation to binary properties in rdf requires
a workaround that is not required in other languages and formats, does not
need, IMHO, special treatment in a document that deals with RDF.  There
are a lot of representation formats that naturally handle n-ary relations,
probably the most important commercially is ER diagrams, probably the
oldest is good old FOL.

So I don't think there is a need for an appendix in the n-ary relations
note for topic maps,  because that opens the door to arbitrarily extending
the note for every other format.  If there is a need to describe the
relationship between the workaround in the n-ary note and topic maps, then
I think it should be in a note about topic maps and there relationship to
RDF.

-Chris