Re: RDF Data Access, XQuery, rules

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 01:56:30 -0400
To: David Wood <dwood@tucanatech.com>
Cc: SWBPD list <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

* David Wood <dwood@tucanatech.com> [2004-08-30 22:22-0400]

> Hi all,
>
> Are there any volunteers to review the following DAWG WD?
>
>   RDF Data Access Use Cases and Requirements
>   W3C Working Draft 2 August 2004
>
>   This Version:
>         http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-rdf-dawg-uc-20040802/
>   Latest Version:
>         http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-dawg-uc/

I took a look and already sent them a brief comment (suggesting mention
of MusicBrainz, who actually do use RDF and share their data,
instead of CDDB, who don't) a couple of weeks ago.
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2004Aug/0000.html

I'm going to be on the road for much of the next 2 weeks, so am wary of
signing up to do a formal review, but I will try to do another pass
through their document.

cheers,

Dan