[ADTF] Urchin RSS Aggregator

From: Tom Adams <tom@tucanatech.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 11:41:56 -0400
To: best-practice <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

Hi,

I had an action to ask the MIND guys to write a description of Urchin,
Nature's RSS aggregator, which I've done, and am awaiting their
description. However, the Nature guys themselves posted details of
their new release to www-rdf-interest, which has a description I think
is relevant for the apps and demos page. See full text here:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-interest/2004Aug/0154.html

I think we can use this text and links, and augment it with the
description from the MIND guys when I get it.

Cheers,
Tom
--
Tom Adams                  | Tucana Technologies, Inc.
Support Engineer           |   Office: +1 703 871 5312