Re: comment: http://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-n-aryRelations/

Alan Rector wrote:
>I don't have my language lawyer papers with me so I am not sure if you can
>have inverse functional data type properties.  If you can't, then the above
>becomes  even more complicated and you can't quite express all the constraints
>in OWL.

Alas one cannot have InverseFunctional DatatypeProperties in OWL DL :(.
OWL Ref. almost describes this limitation as a feature which simplifies the
DL syntax!  Obvious hacks of simply moving the data value to an object and
making that relation 1-to-1 apparently are not comestible to Racer either,
even though Protege tests indicate the ontology to be DL.

-Evan