Updates to tutorial page

From: Tom Adams <tom@tucanatech.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 16:30:24 -0400
To: public-swbp-wg@w3.org

Hi all,

I've completed and committed my changes to the tutorial page:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/Tutorials

Please make comments on errors, omissions, etc. I'm curious as to
whether people think I should reference authors directly in the links
(as it done for the W3C recommendations), or leave them out of this
page (as is currently the case).

Cheers,
Tom
--
Tom Adams                  | Tucana Technologies, Inc.
Support Engineer           |   Office: +1 703 871 5312