Re: Tutorial links from 22 July meeting

My apologies. I should think twice before sending an email. I thought
what you are doing is simply collecting a list of tutorials and it is
only at second reading that I realized you were referring to an earlier
meeting. I of course did not take part on that meeting, not being a
member of the working group...

I should not pollute the mailing list like that... sorry

Ivan

--

Ivan Herman
W3C Head of Offices