Re: Tutorial links from 22 July meeting

From: Natasha Noy <noy@SMI.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 10:40:13 -0700
Cc: public-swbp-wg@w3.org
To: Tom Adams <tom@tucanatech.com>

Tom,

> Could someone please post them to the list for me? I believe Natasha
> also suggested some also, that were Protégé related.

Here are the links I've mentioned before. I am assuming that's what you
were asking for:

Matthew Horridge has a tutorial, which technically is specific to
Protege/OWL, but is very useful for OWL in general:
http://www.co-ode.org/resources/

Also, people have found the Ontology Development 101 tutorial useful:
http://protege.stanford.edu/publications/ontology_development/
ontology101.html

Both are emphatically  "beginner" tutorials.

Natasha