RE: [XSCH] draft comment on XML Schema WG draft charter

A possible shorter communication to XML Schema WG, indicating two of the
three comments I had on their charter would be:

[[
The Semantic Web Best Practices and Deployement WG is considering creating a
task force [ref to tf description] to address issues relating to the use of
XML Schema datatypes in RDF and OWL.  This is one specific aspect of
encouraging greater interoperability between the Semantic Web
Recommendations and XML Schema Recommendations.

We would appreciate support from the XML Schema WG in addressing these
issues.  Consequently we request that the XML Schema WG charter include a
commitment to work with the SWBPD WG task force addressing them.

Also, since the RDFCore WG is now winding down, we suggest replacing
references to RDFCore with references to the SWBPD WG.
]]

The third comment, concerning the Cambridge Communique, met opposition in
the CG meeting - I do not intend to press the point. (Although I remained
confused by the opposition, and still believe the paragraph could do with
attention).

Jeremy