RE: [OEP] "Classes as values" first draft

Hello,

Congratulations,

I think that this document contains, at least for me, quite the type of
informations
i would like to find in a BPG : clear, very easy to read and neutral
towards the choice
of one approach instead of an other.

Two little points :

1) Approach 3 :

	You write : "We can take the second option in Approach 2"

	The figure seems to be relative to the first option ? am i wrong
?

2) Approach 1 :
	 The first consideration is : "The resulting ontology is in OWL
Full"

I think that what could be vvery interesting would be to give a little
and very simple example of what does this categorization concretely
imply; indeed it's not always clear to clearly understand the direct
consequences of such a fact.

Perhaps that the fact to describe a blocking situation in the context of
this use case due to the fact that we are in OWL FULL, could help people
to better realize what to be in OWL FULL really means. My request comes
from the fact that when i tried to find such a situation/example it was
more difficult than i thought at first

Thanks

Best regards

MArco NANNI