OEP and Re: [ALL] Agenda 15 April telecon

I promised to send out the format that we proposed for web ont and oep.

Webont had discussed having a "howtodoit" compilation, or best
practices, or tricks of the trade.
this was modeled off of the tricks of the trade section of Living with
Classic.

This was the example from WebOnt:
http://www.ksl.stanford.edu/people/dlm/webont/HowToDoIt/closingRoles.html
(it is old - it was put up over a year ago  but the format still is the
result of a discussion concerning the same issues we are addressing now.)

note the "abstracted solution" in this form and natasha's summary of
approach in her example.
I would claim they are similar and important.

Also, observation in my format may not always be instantiated but it may
be used to point out stumbling blocks to an "obvious" solution to the
problem.

natasha has a "considerations" portion in her description.   This also
seems like it would be good to have in the template and might also be
considered optional.

i need to continue the action item of choosing another item from Living
with CLASSIC and describing it in this format.

I will not be on the call tomorrow morning at 1400 utc time.
Also, given the suggestion below to have the next meeting at either 1400
utc or 1800 utc, i will participate if it is 1800 but can not make it at
1400.
I would propose that we have it at 1800 and discuss the format for
examples in that telecon.

Deborah

--
 Deborah L. McGuinness
 Associate Director Knowledge Systems Laboratory