RE: [ALL] Human-friendly syntax for communicating OWL fragments

At 12:52 -0700 4/5/04, Uschold, Michael F wrote:
>As I understand it, RDF Schema is a subset of OWL, so why would the
>abstract syntax would be less appropriate?
>
>Mike

because there is no reason for the whole world to have read the OWL
S&AS document just so they can understand our examples -- esp. folks
interested in RDF linking more than OWL's modeling properties.

--
Professor James Hendler			  http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler
Univ of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742	  240-277-3388 (Cell)