RE: [ALL] Human-friendly syntax for communicating OWL fragments

I'm not talking about mapping the abstract syntax to any triple, just to those triples that are part of OWL [expressed in RDF].

I thought the abstract syntax was just an syntactic variant, therefore the mapping (I would expect) should be, at least for semantic purposes, one to one.  Any differences should not interfere with human understanding, nor machine-processing.

Am I mistaken?

MIke