RE: [WRLD] issue from Jena-dev

Interesting question. I think that the ideal solution is to develop and run algorithms that identify which subset of the language is being used. I don't know a lot about this kind of work, but I believe some has been done [e.g. for optimization purposes], and in some cases it would not be that hard.

Mike