Re: Self-descriptive assertions

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@isr.umd.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 00:42:12 -0500
To: public-sw-meaning@w3.org

On Mar 23, 2004, at 11:37 AM, Bijan Parsia wrote:
[snip]

> GO ME! :)
[snip]

> Pfft. Then read into mine deeper.
[snip]

I got some feedback about these comments to the effect that they were
beyond the bounds of reasonably polite discourse (or, perhaps,
acceptably impolite jocularity). I offer my apologies, as appropriate,
to any like minded parties. I'm a bit jetlagged and overdistracted.

FWIW, the "go me" was a reference to the Very Secret Diaries of the
LOTR characters, and, thus, was meant to be more self-deprecatingly
amusing, than triumphantly gloating:
	http://www.ealasaid.com/misc/vsd/

(They're a bit racy, and may be somewhat problematic in other ways (I
don't *think* they're homophobic, but it's a bit hard to tell), so,
you're on your own.)

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.