RE: How does RDF/OWL formalism relate to meanings?

[snip]

> Well, I'm tired of your trolling tactics.

"Trolling: Deliberately posting false information in order to
elicit responses from people who really want to help." -
http://www.datatronics.net/glossary_of_web_terms.htm#T

I sincerely appologize to you, Thomas, and to the other readers
of this list for my trolling tactics.

Specifically, when you truly helpfully responded to my
semi-rhetorical, semi-searching questions as though I was a
complete newbie writing to this list to ask "How do I use the
semantic web?", I should have stopped and explained that I had
been participating in this public list for some time because I
have opinions and ideas about the resolution of TAG issue
rdfURIMeaning-39.

However, I really did think you knew that my examples about
my company and its employees and my strong employee were just
that, examples to use as thought experiments.  Also, the other
things I said about my history and experience are true.  I did
use Prolog for about 5 years as my primary programming language,
I did create a forward chaining production rule system, and
so on.  And I continue to work on semantic software, now with
Protege, Jena, and J2ee.  So my questions do relate to my
professional experience in trying to make these technologies work
in the real world.

> Anyway, it's not as if all the answers to these hard questions are
> completely known.  We're all just trying to move forward and
> work out a
> practical, open, scalable system that is useful.

And thats all I'm trying to do as well.

John Black