RE: Media types for the Semantic Web

From: Michael Brian Orr <mike@michael-brian-orr.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 21:06:12 -0800
To: "'Bijan Parsia'" <bparsia@isr.umd.edu>, public-sw-meaning@w3.org

> From: public-sw-meaning-request@w3.org
> [mailto:public-sw-meaning-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Bijan Parsia
>
> On Mar 31, 2004, at 2:11 PM, Michael Brian Orr wrote:
>
> > (b) More generally, what views are people willing to
> express about how
> > the pragmatics of non-factual statements may develop over time?
>
> I don't understand this at all.

Hmm. I just sat down to write a clarification of the question,
which took me back into the thread, which made it clear to me that
a lot of what I'm asking for is right there. Guilty of lazy
thread-reading in the first degree. I thought I remembered it
pretty well...

So I'm going to go REALLY read the thread, and if I still have any questions, I'll come back with 'em. Sorry.

Thanks,
Mike