Re: Telecon points

On Tuesday, September 23, 2003, at 01:17  PM, Jim Farrugia wrote:

> I wonder if we could do the following before the Friday telecon,

I'm skeptical.

> using a
> relatively small number of words, say, 500 or fewer?
>
> * Agree, if possible, on Peter's two points below.
>
> * List the issues

This is a sticking point. I think the list is not short, and not clean
or easy to state. And even if short, then *very* not easy to sort out.

> * State, or have Tim state, "Tim's solution", succinctly.

I would like to get clear on the "use of a URI in RDF implies
commitment to the ontology". I think that's a fine topic for the first
telecon and given the electrons spilt already a meaty enough task. (I
even tried framing an issue on it! :))

I would also be happy discussing Peter's document.

I would like a chair, and have proposed Sandro as chair for the first
telecon.
[snip]

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.