Totalitarian control Re: An intuition pump

Le mardi, 23 sep 2003, à 00:02 America/Montreal, pat hayes a écrit :
> Well, the OWNER of a URI is I guess free to say anything they like
> using it, including change their mind about its meaning. I agree that
> if this happens a lot, things will get confusing. But in the absence
> of some kind of totalitarian control over Web usage, I see no way to
> guarantee that this can never happen.

or maybe domain name should not be part of URIs. Maybe it should not
rely on that, but on something like urn only.
Right now when a book is written it has its own unique ISBN,
	- Why an international system like that could no exist for the
Semantic Web?

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***