Re: offer to host telcon Fri, 26 Sep 15:30 UTC

>On Fri, 2003-09-19 at 10:20, Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:
>>  Hmm.  Given the lack of response, are we having a telecon?
>
>Well, not today; 26 Sep is a week from today.
>
>>  Is there even a bridge available?
>
>The bridge is reserved, yes.
>
>>  I haven't volunteered for any chairing roles because I expect to be a vocal
>>  proponent of one point of view, and I don't think that this is particularly
>>  compatible with being a chair.  I'll reluctantly do some chairing work to
>>  get things started, but would like to quickly go back to being a proponent.
>
>I feel much the same way, but volunteered to (co-)chair anyway.
>I remain hopeful that we can keep a sort of round-table
>configuration without much need for a chair.

I suspect that the table will rapidly acquire a different shape and that
people will find their own places on it.

Pat

IHMC	(850)434 8903 or (650)494 3973   home
40 South Alcaniz St.	(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola			(850)202 4440   fax
FL 32501			(850)291 0667    cell