Re: Relevant bits of the TAG doc?

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 12:27:58 -0500
To: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@isr.umd.edu>
Cc: public-sw-meaning@w3.org

On Fri, 2003-10-10 at 18:20, Bijan Parsia wrote:
> I'm afraid I'm being a tad lazy, but I hope it's pretty easy for
> several people on this list to provide pointers to the key parts of the
> architecture document that TIm and DanC mentioned today.

16:43:45 [DanC]
        pls do study "3 Why MIME headers are authoritative" in
        http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/mime-respect.html , bijan
http://www.w3.org/2003/10/10-sw-meaning-irc#T16-43-45

I think the point is excerpted into the main webarch document
too, but I haven't carefully read the excerpt to see if the
argument holds. I think this version gives the argument reasonably
well.