RE: Meaning and context

From: Larry Masinter <LMM@acm.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 15:24:19 -0800
To: "'Sandro Hawke'" <sandro@w3.org>
Cc: public-sw-meaning@w3.org

Thanks; it seems that you have analyzed the issues in
significant depth, and I think I agree with your analysis
of the issues and your earlier desire for a resolution.
I'd be happy to eliminate my (c) and have either
Hyperlink or TDB semantics in RDF, but I'm not sure
how to use an RDF (or a semantic web) which isn't clear
about what it means, or one in which it isn't possible
to make useful assertions about web pages themselves.

Larry
--
http://larry.masinter.net