Re: Questions about viewport and metrics

I'm also finding that I can't set a clip-path.  Not sure if this is because
clipping isn't supported in this context, or because having the clipPath be
a descendant of the referencing svg element isn't supported in this
context, or what. It works standalone.

--

Doug Felt | Software Engineer | dougfelt@google.com
<https://mail.google.com/mail/?view=cm&fs=1&tf=1&to=dougfelt@google.com> |