Re: SVG Glyphs in OpenType specification: action required!

Hello all,

Thanks for the explanation. I think I probably understand the process to
fix the standardization.

However I have a suggestion which I sent the another mail thread. How do I
have to discuss it with this community members before standardization??

onyx