RE: CSUN Test Event

Léonie Watson wrote:

> Doug Schepers wrote:
> "For those of you who are planning to go to CSUN, you should know that
> John Foliot is planning a hackathon for writing ARIA tests on the
> following Saturday. I plan to attend, and to write SVG accessibility
> tests that I hope some volunteers will run."
>
> I'll be at CSUN, but heading home before the hackathon. Will the test
> cases be posted somewhere? Will happily get stuck into some AT testing
> if they are.

The plan is to do just that Léonie. We are currently using GitHub.  From our
man Karl Groves:

Unless there are any objections, I consider the database structure to be
finalized and will proceed accordingly.
https://github.com/Open-A11y-Testing/Test-Site/blob/master/database_structure.md

Similarly, unless there are any objections, I consider the user and
programmatic interaction flow to be finalized and will proceed accordingly
https://github.com/Open-A11y-Testing/Test-Site/blob/master/user_and_programmatic_interaction_flow.md

Next Steps (feel free to jump in!)
Most importantly - and likely the kind of thing ALL of you can contribute to -
is to determine (with a high degree of granularity) what it is we're testing.
We should do so using Github's issue tracker and there should be one feature
per issue entry.  Here's an example:
https://github.com/Open-A11y-Testing/Test-Triage/issues/1

Again, this is the kind of thing everyone should be able to contribute to.

There are plenty of other things that need doin in the project plan - most
notably in terms of design and content.
https://github.com/Open-A11y-Testing/Test-Site/blob/master/project_plan.md