From: David Storey [mailto:david@openweb.io]
Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2018 19:40
To: Liam R. E. Quin <liam@w3.org>
Cc: public-svg-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: features at risk spreadsheet

As the whole changes section is big, and you can get bogged down with all the various editorial changes and things that are already supported, I’ve created a reduced spreadsheet with just the DOM interfaces that I know are not well supported (checked tests where available, WebIDL files and type mirror). It lacks things like CSS features and presentational attributes. The smaller changes like changed behaviour we can probably look at once we’ve made the first cut of removing things in this spreadsheet. They’ll be easier to test than things like hashes and meshes.

https://1drv.ms/x/s!AkwnPygjcZ79pKVXiC4-LV85zroUgg

I’ve made it editable in case any one wants to add something or change browser support

I’ve marked the features I’m planning to look into implementing in Edge as “Intent”. The FALSEs just means a browser doesn’t support a feature and not a statement of no intent. crossOrigin for example is probably something we’d want to do at some point to be consistent with HTML.

David