From: Liam R E Quin [mailto:liam@holoweb.net]
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2017 8:37 AM
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org; Bogdan Brinza <bbrinza@microsoft.com>; chris@w3.org
Subject: meeting at TPAC, agenda planning

We have the Thursday and Friday set aside for us to meet; a few people signed up, but probably not enough for a two-day meeting.

Unless I hear otherwise by the end of today, I'll ask W3C admin to mark our meeting as Thursday only. That way we can all be around on the same day...

We might still be able to use the room on the Friday if people want somewhere quiet to address issues.

Bogdan has said he expects to become available at & after TPAC, and that will make a big difference.

If i knew we'd have more people there i'd suggest a joint meeting with accessibility folks re. AAM, but we're not chartered for F2F meetings and they're now probably fully scheduled.

I can try to put together an agenda with Bogdan.

Technical items I'm aware of:
* AAM editor (we have a volunteer, thank you Ian!) and outlining what's to be done
* addressing existing issues
* test planning
* spec pruning, identify unimplemented items to drop from 2.0

Any others?

Thanks!

Liam

--