Re: meeting at TPAC

From: Liam R. E. Quin <liam@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 14:18:44 -0400
To: tink@tink.uk, public-svg-wg@w3.org
On Tue, 2017-10-17 at 09:59 +0100, LĂ©onie Watson wrote:
> I'll be there, but because of WebPlat and AC meetings, will only be
> available on Monday.

It might be we just end up having a very informal SVG group lunch or
something - I'll check with the organizers and see if we can do that on
the Monday in any case. I think a lot of us know each other in any
case, and the biggest value of a meeting at TPAC might well be about
personal interactions rather than technical work.

Liam

--
Liam Quin, W3C, http://www.w3.org/People/Quin/
Staff contact for Verifiable Claims WG, SVG WG, XQuery WG

Web slave for http://www.fromoldbooks.org/