Re: SVG Working Group reborn

I'm fairly flexible with time, (Boston/Toronto time 11am to 11pm would be
preferred), though I can't make major commitments.

The existing teleconference time was a compromise between active members in
Europe, Australia/Japan, and N. America.  However, some of the formerly
most active Australians (Cam & Nikos) are not likely to participate this
year.

If anyone from Austral-Asia would like to participate, please speak up,
otherwise a more Europe-friendly time is probably reasonable.

Also Liam, please reach out directly to some of the larger member orgs,
particularly the browser teams.  Some of the most active developers on the
issue discussions are *not* currently their company's offical reps on the
WG, and I'd love to see that change.  If the focus of work is going to be
(a) streamlining the spec to match implementations, and (b) building a test
suite, then we really need people who are familiar with the implementation
work.

~Amelia