nav-index may move to CSS4 UI

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 12:03:41 +0100
To: SVG WG <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Hello,

Todays CSS WG agenda includes an item on removing nav-index property
from CSS3-UI (moving it to level 4).
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2014Nov/0353.html

I recall that this was in SVG and we moved it over to CSS to be more
widely applicable. Do we have an opinion on moving it to level 4? Is
it implemented in SVG but not HTML, or implemented at all?

Florian (new co-editor of CSS4 ui) suggests moving it due to lack of
implementation and also "issues".
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2014Nov/0295.html

--
Best regards,
 Chris Lilley, Technical Director, W3C Interaction Domain