Re: New telcon time

On 12/11/2014 8:20 pm, Erik Dahlström wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> given that the currently scheduled timeslot[1] (13.00 UTC) for the
> weekly telcon is pretty bad for a number of people I'd like to propose
> we move to the timeslot we had before[2] (20.30 UTC) ASAP.
>
> Any objections?
>

> [1]
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=13&year=2014&hour=13&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
> [2]
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=13&year=2014&hour=20&min=30&sec=0&p1=0

I wholeheartedly support the new time!
The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be confidential and may also be the subject to legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the sender by return email and delete the information from your system.