23 October - 6 November 2014 SVG WG telcons cancelled

From: Erik Dahlström <ed@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 16:33:11 +0200
To: "www-svg@w3.org" <www-svg@w3.org>
Hello,

No new agenda requests since last week (apart from some TPAC agenda
requests, which we'll handle there).  Let's skip the call this week.

The 6 November call, which is the week after the TPAC, is hereby also
cancelled. We normally don't have a call right after a F2F, and I'll be
travelling then in any case.

Safe travels everyone
--
Erik Dahlstrom, Web Technology Developer, Opera Software