Add Motion Path to the agenda of FXTF

From: Dirk Schulze <dschulze@adobe.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 08:27:26 +0000
To: SVG WG <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

In late August I wrote a proposal to www-style@w3.org for a CSS version of motion path[1]. The CSS WG wants to proceed with the proposal and put it on track for the CSS WG. An early draft is currently available as an editorís draft[2].

I would like the proposal to officially be developed on the standards track under the FX TF. The CSS WG already agreed on that and I would like to get the approval of the SVG WG as well.

Furthermore, the CSS WG suggested Shane Stephens and me as active editors of the document. I suggest to add Brian Birtles from the SVG WG as editor as well.

I would like to ask the chairs to put up an CfC for:
1) Follow the CSS WG and put Motion Path on the track of FXTF.
2) Add Brian Birtles as co-editor to the spec.

Greetings,
Dirk

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2014Aug/0389.html
[2] http://dev.w3.org/fxtf/motion-1/