Re: agenda, 17 July 2014 SVG WG telcon

Hi Cam,

Possible regrets for today. If I can get out of my meeting early I will
call in.

I am well under way in creating a SVG 2 accessibility API mapping spec.
draft for the task force. The ARIA User Agent implementation guide has been
morphed into a Core accessibility API mapping spec. which is being
referenced by both the HTML and SVG mappings:

The Core spec. ( http://www.w3.org/TR/core-aam-1.1/ ) has already pub'd a
first public working draft and with each update it is becoming more generic
to accommodate both HTML and SVG - reducing the size of both mapping specs.

tabindex: it looks like browsers are applying this to all elements (even if
it does not make sense to have it on things like script) to be like HTML,
so I will be adjusting the spec. accordingly unless people have objections.

Rich

Sent from my iPad

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=07&day=17&year=2014&hour=13&min=00&sec=0&p1=0